Monday, January 28, 2013

Saturday's Workshop

I had a workshop on Saturday with a group of wonderful women.  My hostess wanted to do a valentine card.  I'm going to be straight with you here, I didn't buy any of the new valentine sets!  Oh no, what was I to do.  As you know I like to case, but I did't have any of the stamps that everyone is using.  I had to design my own card!  I had some of our new products and I loved the color combinations of the More Amore DSP, so I borrowed the color combo and came up with the card you see here.  I used the stamp set Delightful Dozen to save the day.  

 

IMG 3686



 Delightful Dozen (Wood 122650, Clear 122654, also available in Spanish, French and Digital Format)

122650L

 

Our second Card that we made on Saturday was inspired by Mary Fish's design.  The girls loved the simplicity of cutting out the flowers with the new Secret Garden Framelits.

IMG 3684

 

 

 Secret Garden Bundle  (Wood 131100, Clear 131099, also available separately)

Coordinating Secret Garden Stamp Set + Secret Garden Framelits = two products at a 15% savings!


131100L

 

If you are on Cape Cod or live in Southeastern MA, I would love to do a workshop or private class with you and your friends.  Contact me today to reserve your date!

No comments:

ShareThis