Tuesday, December 11, 2012
As I'm getting ready for my first December stamp club members to arrive, I realized that I never posted November's projects. Here they are, a little late, but just as beautiful. Enjoy.
I have fallen in love with the Evergreen Stamp Set from the Holiday Mini. I cased this card from my friend Selene Kempton. This photo doesn't do it justice, it has so much sparkle.
I cased this card from a card designed by Laura Widdison in a swap that I hosted at convention last summer. I made a few very minor tweaks, and my club members loved it. The penguin is from No Peeking in the annual catalog.
I have been wanting to try one of these 3D trees, so we made them at club and even though it frightened everyone to give it a try, they were all surprised at all simple it really was. I have included the cutting and scoring instructions above (as requested) so that you can give it a try too. To give you fair warning, using card stock gives you a very thick card, if you plan to mail it, I would recommend using a piece of DSP to create your tree.
I cased this little favor straight from the Holiday Mini Catalog! I always love the projects that I try from the catalogs. Stampin' Up! has such a talented design team working for them.
This card design is also from the swap I hosted at convention. It was originally created by Terri Mills. In my card I embossed the deer with Iridescent Ice to give it a little sparkle. You can find the Christmas Deer set in the annual catalog.
I cased this card from someone on Stampin' Connection (a demonstrator only site). I loved the way it used the punches to create what looks like a snow globe. The stamp set First Christmas can be found in the Holiday Mini.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
The ornament on the cover of our holiday catalog is such a hit that we are making it available to you --just in time to deck the halls with terrific trimmings you've made yourself! We've simplified this fun project so that you can quickly and easily achieve the same results. In addition to the kit, all you need is a glue gun, scissors, and adhesive. (Our Anywhere Glue Sticks  are perfect for assembly.) Want greeting or place cards to go with those ornaments? The Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set (W 128048 C 128051) gives you perfect coordination. Fancy a little sparkle and shine? Sprinkle on our Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter (102023)!
Don't miss out on this amazing offer--just in time to create 10 heirloom ornaments--or stunning tags to attach to a special neighbor gift.
The Ornamental Elegance Kit (132832) is $14.95 and includes:
- Die-Cut Cardstock Elements
- Cherry Cobbler 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon
- Natural Linen Thread
- Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
- Large Pearl Basic Jewels
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Looking for cute ways to package little treats and gifts for co-workers, teachers, neighbors, and friends? At 20% savings, holiday packaging bundles are an affordable and adorable solution. Simply add a treat or gift and assemble. Lighten your holiday load without emptying your wallet!
Petite Treats Bundle
• Glassine Bags with die-cut edges (10 bags; 3" x 5" x 1-1/2") • Handmade Holidays Stitched Felt (8 pieces)
• Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (10 yards)
$13.50 132770 (a $16.85 value)
Trimmings & Tags Bundle
• Gusseted Cellophane Bags (25 bags; 5" x 3" x 11-1/2")
• Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags (25 double-sided tags; 4-1/2" x 3-1/8") • Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Sweater Trim (10 yards)
$13.50 132769 (a $16.85 value)
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Friday, November 2, 2012
Introducing the new and improved Stampin' Trimmer! Although paper trimmers are a common crafting tool, this trimmer was designed exclusively by paper crafters for paper crafters-and because it was made by Stampin' Up!, you know it's a cut above the rest!
Features of the All-New Stampin' Trimmer
- An extra-wide 6-1/4" cutting base and an extended 14-1/2" ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4" (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16" and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won't wear off.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin' Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
- A full 12" cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don't have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you're not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12" (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you've stored.
- Product details: item 126889; $29.95
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Monday, October 29, 2012
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
I love Halloween! This little guy is from Googly Ghouls. The eyes already have the glue dots on them just like our rhinestones and pearls, so they are supper easy to use.
This candy bar slider is my own design, I swapped these at the Stampin' Up! Convention this year. When you pull on the ribbon ends the candy bar slides in and out. The witch is from Toxic Treats and is embossed in black.
This was cased from a swap I hosted at convention. Don't you just love the Chevron Embossing Folder...
I made this card at Convention as one of the Make-n-Takes, so it was designed by Stampin' Up!
This card uses the stamp set Moving Forward, which is this years Ronald McDonald House Set.
This little guy is from Owl Occasions in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I loved the idea of using the new Core'dinations Card Stock and the Woodgrain Embossing Folder to make him a home. I have to tell you, some of the club members stamped the owl in Rich Razzleberry, and I liked the look of that even better.
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Admit it, you wait for this moment all year! I do. Take a peek inside, and start making you list. I have to warn you though, it will probably be quite long. Contact me today to schedule a private class for you and your friends to play with some of the goodies inside. If you can't wait until then, you can order today right from my online store. Click on the cover to begin exploring. Enjoy!
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Bug Me (with Teeny Tiny Wishes)
Created by Amy Watson
Created by Barb Gornick
Created by Cami Eastwood
Quint-Essential Flower (with Teeny Tiny Wishes)
Created by Cindy Ewertz
Created by Dawn Miller
Created by Debbie Laine
By the Seashore (with Just Believe)
Created by Jackie Beers
Serene Silhouettes (with Petite Pairs)
Created by Jackie Tucker
Created by Susan Perretz
Created by Jean Bushman
Papillon Potpourri (with Made for You)
Created by Sarah Naber
Created by Jessi Johnson
Star Tree (with More Merry Messages)
Created by Jessica Budacki
Created by Kathleen Winter
Words of Courage
Created by Kim Stewart
Created by Laura Widdison
Blooming With Kindness
Created by Susan Rodgers
Created by Tara Angus
Created by Terri Mills
Created by Wendi Sands
Swap Angel Card - Heidi had signed up to swap as a fill in, just in case someone didn't show up (which usually happens in most swaps). I was presently surprised that we had 100% show up for our swap. Thankfully most of the girls had a few extra cards and were more than happy to swap with Heidi when we are all done. And would't you be, look at this card! Thanks again Heidi for stepping up. :)
Stylin' Snowfolk (with Teeny Tiny Wishes)
Created by Heidi Andrist