Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Catching Up - December Stamp Clubs

IMG 5562

Designed and created by me!  This stamp was a single stamp sold only for a limited time and is no longer available.

  

IMG 5563

 

IMG 5569

I'm not sure who designed this card, but I cased it.  I loved the simplicity of it.  Club members made 2 of each of the 2 designs to keep or give as gifts.

 

IMG 5573

IMG 5575

I received this card as a swap at convention and one of my club members wanted to make it, so we did.  It is a trifold shaker card, using the Snow Much Fun stamp set.

 

IMG 5582

Tags are a must at a December meeting!  We used the Two Tags Die and Tags Till Christmas stamp set.

 

 

IMG 5591

I love decorating peppermint candies like this. The brand name candies are now packaged differently, but I was able to find these during the Christmas season by another brand.

 

 

IMG 5595

IMG 5593

IMG 5597

This cute little guy and his box were cased from Becky Roberts.  The snowman is made with a battery powered tea light candle.

No comments:

ShareThis