Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Big Shot Night

Next Tuesday night is my Big Shot Night. We will be making 2 projects with the Sizzix Big Shot. One of the projects will be a "Matchbox" using the new Matchbox Die. This is one of my new favorites. The other project will be a surprise, so you will have to join us to find out what that is!

Also that night I am offering Open Stamping/Cropping. You can work on your projects using my stamps, inks, and tools.

Please contact me to learn more or to sign up. Space is limited.

Supplies:

Matchbox Messages set; Baja Breeze and Whisper White card stock; Basic Gray textured cardstock; Baja Breeze Patterns Designer Series paper; medium window sheets; Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad; Real Red Stampin’ Write marker; Whisper White 5/8" satin ribbon; 1/16" Circle, 1" Circle, and 1‐
1/4" Circle punches; Sizzix Big Shot; Matchbox Bigz XL die; chocolates; crochet thread


No comments:

ShareThis