Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Join My Team

I love what I do as a WAHM (Work at Home Mom). I set my own hours and I am my own boss. I am not going to lie to you, it isn't easy money. You will get out of your business what you put into it. Stampin' Up! offers a great opportunity for us, but it is our job to take advantage of it.

As your upline I will guide you as you get started and will be there for you as needed. I host a private Yahoo Group for all members of my downline. There are monthly meetings and get togethers that you will be invited to attend. We host monthly card swaps to inspire our creativity. Long distance demonstrators participate through card swaps, phone calls, and through the yahoo group.

I would love to help you get your business started! During the month of May we are offering 2 ways to Join the Stampin' Up! family, our regular $199 Starter Kit, and our special $75 Scrapbook Starter Kit. Please contact me for more information.

No comments:

ShareThis