Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm on Stamper's Showcase Today!

Stampin' Up! has this area of the Demonstrator only website that has project samples to inspire us every day (a benefit of being a Demo). My card that I designed was featured on it today! I am so excited because this is my first time being showcased on it. So here is my card. This is the one I had made as a swap for Leadership in January.


Supplies

Stamps:
Holidays & Wishes Stamp Set
Paper:
Card Stock Pink Pirouette 8 1/2 X 11
Card Stock Kiwi Kiss 8 1/2 X 11
Designer Series Paper Raspberry Tart
Card Stock Whisper White 8 1/2X11
Inks:
Classic Stampin Pad Riding Hood Red
Classic Stampin Pad Kiwi Kiss
Accessories:
Sizzix Big Shot Machine
Sizzix Bigz Circles, Scallop #2
Sizzix Embosslits Sweetest Stem
Brads Silver
Stamping Sponges
Ribbon Grosgrain Pink Pirouette 1 1/4 Inch
Snail Adhesive Permanent

To purchase any of the products above, just click my Order Online button to the right.

If you would like more information about joining my team and becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, please contact me ASAP, we have a great special this month.

No comments:

ShareThis