Tuesday, December 11, 2012

November Stamp Clubs

As I'm getting ready for my first December stamp club members to arrive, I realized that I never posted November's projects.  Here they are, a little late, but just as beautiful.  Enjoy.

 

IMG 5462

I have fallen in love with the Evergreen Stamp Set from the Holiday Mini.  I cased this card from my friend Selene Kempton.  This photo doesn't do it justice, it has so much sparkle.

 

IMG 5464

I cased this card from a card designed by Laura Widdison in a swap that I hosted at convention last summer.  I made a few very minor tweaks, and my club members loved it.  The penguin is from No Peeking in the annual catalog.

 

 

IMG 5468

IMG 5469 

IMG 5473

IMG 5476

 I have been wanting to try one of these 3D trees, so we made them at club and even though it frightened everyone to give it a try, they were all surprised at all simple it really was.  I have included the cutting and scoring instructions above (as requested) so that you can give it a try too.  To give you fair warning, using card stock gives you a very thick card, if you plan to mail it, I would recommend using a piece of DSP to create your tree.

 

 

IMG 5482

I cased this little favor straight from the Holiday Mini Catalog!  I always love the projects that I try from the catalogs.  Stampin' Up! has such a talented design team working for them.

 

 

IMG 5487

This card design is also from the swap I hosted at convention.  It was originally created by Terri Mills.  In my card I embossed the deer with Iridescent Ice to give it a little sparkle.  You can find the Christmas Deer set in the annual catalog.

 

IMG 5488

I cased this card from someone on Stampin' Connection (a demonstrator only site).  I loved the way it used the punches to create what looks like a snow globe.  The stamp set First Christmas can be found in the Holiday Mini.

No comments:

ShareThis