Sunday, July 6, 2014

In With The New Card Swap 2014! Part I

I just hosted the 5th year of my In With the New swap.  The first 3 years, I did this in person at the annual Stampin' Up! Convention, and last year I started doing it as a pre-convention mail-in swap.  I have many girls that have stayed with me since the first year because of the quality of the designs.  I got tired of seeing all the same stamps sets (pre-order) used in everyones general swapping.  So, in my swap they must choose a never before seen stamp set to use, and it can only be used once within a group.  This year there were 4 groups of 19-20 swappers.

Over the next few weeks I will be posting all of the cards that were part of this year's swap.  I hope that you enjoy them and get a little inspiration.  If you find a card that you just have to make, all the supplies are listed and can be purchased in my online store.


Sorting out the first group.

Mailing them back to the designers.


Here we go!


The Swaps - Part I

Designed by Sandy Phu.

Stamps: Groovy Love & Endless Birthday Wishes
Card Stock: Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, 2013-2015 In Color DSP Stack
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Blackberry Bliss, Momento Black
Accessories: Organza Ribbon, Blushing Bride Chevron Ribbon, Hexagon Punch




Designed by Stacey Lisk

Stamps: Be The Star, Fabulous Four
Card Stock: Whisper White, Hello Honey, Soft Sky, 2014-2016 In Color DSP Stack, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Basic Grey, Soft Sky
Accessories: Dimensionals, Stars Framelits, Small Oval Punch, 1/8" Soft Sky Taffeta Ribbon, Arrows Textured Embossing Folder.



Designed by Jennifer Ward

Stamps: A Little Smile
Card Stock: Baked Brown Sugar, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Park Lane DSP
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, 1/4" Daffodil Delight Cotton Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Blender Pen



Designed by Kathya Hidalgo

Stamps: Tap Tap Tap
Card Stock: Pool Party, Basic Black, Sahara Sand,  Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Circle Collection Framelits, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Island Indigo 1/4" Chevron Ribbon



Designed by Irene Boesen

Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzaz, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Whisper White, 2014-2016 In Color Paper Stack
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzaz, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey
Accessories: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, 



No comments:

ShareThis