Thursday, April 28, 2011

Summer Mini Sneak Peeks

Our new Summer Mini Catalog will debut on May 1st.  Here are a few sneak peeks from our Glitter Sisters meeting on Monday night.  Make sure you check back here on May 1st to see the catalog in it’s entirety. 

 

Meeting Make-n-takes

058

Don’t you just love the texture and dimension of this card.  I cased this from someone, but I have to apologize, I’m not sure where I got the sample.  I made this with one of the new punches!

 

060

This cute little treat box was featured in our Stampin’ Connection magazine this month, and I knew I had to make it as soon as I saw it.  Yes, those surfboards are embossed!  I decided that I needed to make a coordinating card to go along with it.

For those of you that would love to make these projects, I have a surprise!  We will be making all three of these at my May Stamp club meeting on May 10th.  If you would like to join us for club, please let me know, I still have space available. 

 

SWAPS!

No meeting is complete without a swap.  Here are four of the swap cards, and yes, they are all sneak peeks.

065Swapped by Audrey Vermont

 

067Swapped by myself (the design was CASED)

 

063Swapped by Debbie Dondero

 

068Swapped by Ginger Rabesa

 

naomisiggy

No comments:

ShareThis