Sunday, November 14, 2010

More Class Photos!

I know I have said this before, but this might just be my favorite class yet! There is only a few days left to register for the Handmade Holiday Gift Class!


















We will be making all the charm inserts you see pictured, so you can give them all to the same person to change out, or you can order multiple charms for multiple gifts. You will receive one charm included in your class fee. The calendar we will be making is magnetic. I absolutely fell in love with the little fabric gift wraps, we will be making 4 of these. And of course no class is complete without a card! We will be making the one pictured above.
I have extended the registration deadline until November 19th! We will be ordering the charms, chains and baubles that night, so you don't need to decide now what you would like. One charm is included in your registration.
Please contact me to reserve your spot!


No comments:

ShareThis