Thursday, June 24, 2010

Open House & Sale!


I am so excited about the new catalog coming out on July 1st! I want to give you the chance to be excited with me; I am having an Open House on July 1st! I'm not even going to make you wait. Stop by and try out some of the brand new colors and stamp sets for yourself. I will have free make-n-takes and a few door prizes.

Of course I have to make room for all of these new products, so the “bargain basement" will be open for my largest clearance sale ever! I have new and used stamp sets, ink pads and refills, punches, accessories, designer papers, cardstock, class and card kits, plus much, much more! All clearance is cash and carry.

If you RSVP by 6/29, I'll give you an extra door prize ticket. If you bring your friends too, you'll get even more!
Mark your calendar now!



No comments:

ShareThis