Monday, January 18, 2010

My First Build A Bear Birthday Party!

I had the cupcakes made to match the Pawsitively Prints DSP (Pretty in Pink and Old Olive).




Here are all the projects I made for samples and treats.



Upon arrival the kids stamped their treat bags to put all of their loot in.


After pizza they made a notebook holder. The boys used Pumpkin Pie instead of Pretty in Pink.




This was the favorite project. I got the idea for this one from someones blog, but I don't remember where I saw it. When the kids arrived I took their picture with the birthday girl and then printed them out so they each took home a picture on the frame they made.




This was the invitation for the girls.



This one for the boys.


I found the little teddy bear cookies and thought they would look cute with my theme. I put a bag of these in each of the kids bags while they were stamping.




3 comments:

Becky said...

OK - I can SO not wait for my granddaughter's next birthdays (and they are only 7 days apart!!) I am going to have SO much fun using these ideas.

Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi. I could hardly get past the NORA, my just (on the 16th) 3 yr old granddaughter's name. (Nora Blythe) Lovely to see it on your blog. Would that be your daughter's name? Love the projects etc. ~Blythe

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

Congratulations Noami you did a beautiful work. I love the idea.
Thank you for sharing!!!
Martha Lucia

ShareThis