Thursday, August 27, 2009

August Team Meeting


I just wanted to share a picture with you from my team meeting last night. We had so much fun, I love getting together with my girls. We made a few make-n-takes, and lots of prizes. Next month we are getting together to do a shoe box swap (that's more of a social night than a meeting).


For the make n' takes we made a Halloween treat using the Sweet Centers stamp set and the Sweet Treat Cups (thank you Kerin Sylvester for the inspiration), we also made a card using the new Build A Bear stamp set called Beary Best Friends. My favorite project was one that we cased from Shelli Gardner's Simply Adorned Charms that she gave out at Convention during the Prize Patrol. Since we are not able to get these yet because they are so new, we made our inserts for them so when the charms are available, we will be ready to go!


If you would like more information about how you can join my team, simply send me an email and I will get an information packet out to you. When you join my team by August 31st you can start your business for as little as $85!

No comments:

ShareThis