Wednesday, July 1, 2009

NEW PRODUCTS!


Our new catalog has been released today! Beginning at 2:00 PM (EDT) you may begin ordering our fabulous NEW PRODUCTS right from my website.

The new In Colors are; Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry (my favorite), and Bermuda Bay (not yet available).
Some of my new favorite products are the Princess and Pirate Birthday Party Kits, we have a BEAUTIFUL new WEDDING collection featured on page 48 &49. There are a few new Simply Sent Card Kits, I love these for gifts.

My 3 year old's favorite new stamp set is Pony Party on page 86. I have already cut 100 card fronts to use for convention swaps utilizing this stamp set and I haven't even ordered it yet!

I just love all the new collections, you must check them out for yourself! Please contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like me to place an order for you.

Happy Stampin' Up! New Year!

No comments:

ShareThis