Monday, June 8, 2009

Bridal Shower Cake



This is a cake I made two years ago for my sisters bridal shower. It was a huge hit. Since then, I have had many request for the pattern. This is the season for showers and weddings, so I thought it would be a good time to share it again. The boxes were filled with Hersey's Hugs and Kisses.

The stamp set I used to make the roses has retired but, I think A Rose is a Rose stamp Set, or Fifth Avenue Floral would work beautifully. If you have a beach theme, the Seaside stamp set would be great. Seaside is retiring in just a few more weeks. If you don't have it yet, make sure you head over to my website and order it now.

If you would like the pattern for this cake, just send me an email and I would be happy to send the pdf to you.

No comments:

ShareThis