Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Margarita Anyone?




Like I said, I couldn't wait to make my own "Margarita". Can you believe that Jelly Belly actually makes Margarita Jelly Beans! I found these at my local candy store, I also mixed them with lime and kiwi, just for some variations on the color. But what is a Margarita without the lime?

I cut up one of those shrink wrap bags used for baskets, covered the top and tied it around the bottom of the glass (plastic), after I shrunk it with my heat tool, I cut off the excess around the glass. I made a little hole with my heat tool (on purpose, LOL) on the top to stick my "straw" in. Then I added the little umbrella.

On the tag I used Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Only Orange, and that awesome Green Glitter from Fine Supernova Stampin' Glitter.

I am making up a bunch of these for a craft fair I am doing on Saturday at the Osterville Elementary School from 10:00-2:00. If you are in the area, or can be, come down and see me.

1 comment:

Kerin said...

Love, love, love this! Thanks for sharing. I had no idea there were margarita jelly beans either.

ShareThis