Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Big Shot Night


Last night was my monthly Big Shot Night. Big shot nights are open to all of my customers for just $5, or if you have purchased the Big Shot from me, you may attend for free.

The first card uses the Stampin' Up! Simple Flower embosslit die (114514 $11.95), Stampin' Up! Little Leaves sizzlit die (114511 $4.95), and Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I texture plate (114512 $11.95). Other supplies used are Three Little Words Stamp Set, Almost Amethyst and Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Markers, Square Ice Rhinestone Brad, Certainly Celery Poly-twill ribbon (Sale-A-Brations), and dimensionals. I CASED this card, but I am not sure who the original designer was.

The second card was cased from a sample at the Leadership Convention in January. This uses the newly released Stampin' Up! Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die (a new favorite of mine, 114517 $7.95). The Cardstock used in the photo is Brushed Gold, but looks even better with the Bronze Metallic from Taste of Textiles. After the image was impressed, I traced it with my 2 way glue pen and added the gold glitter from the Fine Galaxy Stampin' glitter (use Chocolate from Fine Supernova if using the Bronze Metallic CS). The ribbon is from Valet Ribbon Originals.

No comments:

ShareThis