Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Leadership Swaps









I should be packing, but instead I'm taking pictures. I am headed to Stampin' Up!'s annual Leadership Conference in the morning. I can't wait to go, I just hope the weather cooperates enough to get the plane off the ground. I made 150 swaps to take with me. That means I am going to come home with 150 new samples for all my customers to see. :) I made 50 each of 3 designs. All 3 designs use brand new products and stamp sets coming out in the new catalog. The floral one is a Naomi original! The valentine one uses the Love You Much Bundle, and was designed by my friend Maura. The one with the bees was designed by my fabulous upline, Karen. Please feel free to leave me a comment to let me know what you think of them.








No comments:

ShareThis