Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Photo Album Class & Kit




OMG! As most of you know, I have so far been the queen of CASE (copy and share everything), until now. About a month ago I took a class with Karen English to make these great little accordion books. I took her idea and designed this FABULOUS (I must say) little Halloween Photo Album. This picture does not do it justice, you must see it for yourself. I am sooooo proud of this. And I must also say that I love my Big Shot. The kitty in the pictures is my oldest on her first Halloween. Yes, I made the costume. You didn't know I could sew too did you? Okay, I really can't, that costume took me way longer to make than it ever should have. I am so glad I ended up finding my niche.

Don't worry, I am not leaving you out. I am offering a class to make this little book. Classes will be held in my SPOOKY STAMPING DUNGEON on October 18th at 6:00pm. All supplies will be included for $25 and you will also receive A SPOOKY GIFT from me!
Kits may be availabe for purchase after Saturday. Please let me know if you are interested in one.

No comments:

ShareThis