Saturday, May 2, 2009

I love it when my customers are happy!

I just received this email from a customer that I have know since last fall. I have changed the names of the customer, and the "local stamp store" to protect the innocent. :)

Hi, Naomi:

It's "Just Ducky". Just wanted to let you know how great
Stampin' Up! stamps are...

I have been taking a scrapbooking class at my local stamp store. The
value of Stampin' Up!'s products well surpasses the value of the papers
and stamps sold at that store. I realized this yesterday
especially. I decided to catalogue my stamp collection into a
reference book. I noticed Stampin' Up!'s stamps were more detailed
and printed with sharper edges than all the other stamps in my
collection. And, last month, when I was organizing my papers, I
noticed that the "card" stock I got from you was actually "card" weight;
whereas, papers bought from the other place were flimsy like copier paper
that needs reinforcement. The costs are comparable for both stamps
and paper from each "store" but with Stampin' Up!'s products, the
value and quality is much greater.

Just wanted to let you know how pleased I am to have been introduced
to Stampin' Up! Thank you. Have a great weekend.

"Just Ducky"


I love to get emails and letters like this! I know how great Stampin' Up!'s products are, but it is so nice to hear how much you love them too.

If you have never experienced our stamps, inks, and papers for yourself, I highly recommend it. Just visit my website and place your order there. In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, we have some great specials!

No comments:

ShareThis